HERE, my first recipe for HUNTERSANDKO. I’ll be making a bigger post on my thougths on eating and food in general, and I’ll explain everything on there but for now this recipe.
I love EASY & FAST recipes like this, it was so easy to make and it only took approximatly 20 minutes to make this and it’s 100% healthy and clean!
– Cherry tomatoes
– Lemon (juice)
– Olive oil/salt/pepper
1. Wash the quinoa and start cooking it (for how-to cook quinoa look at the packaging).
2. Cut the zucchini in thin slices, and start cooking them in olive oil. Start cutting the rest of te ingredients.
3. Put the garlic in the pan with the zucchini when it’s almost done. This way, the garlic flavour can spread but it won’t get mooshi.
4. The quinoa should be done by now. Put the quinoa in a bowl with the basil and cherry tomatoes.
5. This is an additional option, it’s just my personal preference. I take the zucchini out and put it in a plate with a few paper towels, so the remaining oil can be observed by the paper.
6. Put it all in a bowl, and squeeze some lemon juice on top and you’re DONE!
It’s so easy but soooo incredibly YUMMY!
What do you think of these kind of recipes on my blog? Do you like or is there no need for it?