You’re probably lying in your bed, and that is why I serve some very interesting articles, interviews, websites you can read and scroll through while being well-deserved lazy!
1. CLICK / An very interesting article with Thomas Maier (Bottega Veneta) about the future of fashion.
2. CLICK / The collaboration of DKNY with Cara Delevigne. Something you definitetly want to check out!
3. CLICK/ An old interesting interview with Winona Ryder.
4. CLICK/ Something that made a lot of controversie, the most influential teens.
5. A video that is about a subject that I’m very interested in by the lovely Annie Jaffrey.
For the ones who missed it, since there won’t be any other article up today I thought I’ll post this video that I already watched 5 times!
This is the 3th time I’m watching Friends fully, and I still love it! I love every character and all their goofy personal traits.
ALSO, this skirt is meant to wear over a bikini and I did in the summer, but today I decided to take it for another spin and change it up!
So excited about life right now, I can’t comprehend! There are so many fun projects I can’t wait to lay my hands on!
I had a great day today, went to school for 2 hours. After school me and a girlfriend went and grabbed our self some amazing food. We had such an amazing conversation! I just filmed a video about the fall trends this season and I expect it to go up in the following days. I’ll have to work in a couple of hours, and after work I’ll go out with a group of amazing girls! Can’t wait for that!
Have an amazing weekend everyone!